Monday, March 18, 2013

Yet another raw edged square-in-square


This quilt, which I began back in October, has been finished for awhile but really needed a good solid washing and drying, to "tatter" the edges of the raw-edge applique.  I finally got a chance to borrow use of a friend's American-sized washer and dryer, which made the task possible!

David wasn't around so I just had one helper to take a photo outside - what a goofball!

Come on, Tommy, hold still so I can snap a few close-ups!




And because this was raw edge appliqued I then spent an episode or two of White Collar,   trimming and picking out stray threads.




It is now finally ready to send to David and Janette.  Yay!